Tailored treatments can help you achieve your highest level of health.
Whether you or your loved one need constant medical attention or require rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Longwood’s skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced doctors, nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional and therapeutic treatments
- Meeting with patients and family members upon admission to plan short- or long-term care goals
- Performing care assessments to monitor your progress and assess the need for treatment adjustments
- Arranging appointments with off-site physicians or specialists
- Creating personalized discharge plans
- Providing assistance for re-entering community settings
Complete support for your total well-being.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Physicians and registered nurses on call 24/7
- Onsite medical director
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy with special training kitchen and bathroom
- Dedicated Alzheimer’s care
- Treatment for arthritis and other orthopedic conditions
- Individualized dietary planning
- Pet therapy
- Specialized wound care
- Pain management
- Onsite optometric services – Eye exams and eyeglasses provided
- Onsite pharmacy – Routine medication reviews by a registered pharmacist
- Management/treatment of complex medical conditions including sepsis and lymphedema
- IV therapy
- Cardiac care, including congestive heart failure
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Specialized pulmonary program including COPD care
- Respiratory therapy
Specialty physicians are onsite for convenient, complete care.
- Wound specialist